6 sentences with 'accent'
Example sentences and phrases with the word accent and other words derived from it.
• « "Bill Cherry speaking," said a voice with a soft Southern accent. »
• « -Where did you get that visa? -Roger shouted in an Iranian accent. »
• « -Yes," I replied, "I'm from Boston. My accent gives me away, doesn't it? »
• « It's not the accent," the wife interjected. It's just that we've never seen such white legs before. »
• « From then on he was able to communicate better than before the operation, as he no longer needed someone to interpret his garbled way of speaking. And the voice synthesiser even has an accent of its own: somewhere between British and American, with a hint of Scandinavian. »