8 sentences with 'early'
Example sentences and phrases with the word early and other words derived from it.
• « In early 1988, Carlos learned of a new and alarming development: Swiss and Spanish developers were planning to build a huge 650-hectare tourist complex near the Coto Doñana bird refuge. »
• « In the early 1990s he had met Jean-Pierre Egger, a Geneva lawyer specializing in environmental law. »
• « In the early years of the twentieth century, Kipling made many warnings of the danger of war with Germany, and insisted that compulsory military service should be instituted. »
• « During the early years of the 20th century, many patients continued to die as a result of brain surgery. »
• « Dr. Epstein smiled, remembering that years earlier he had been told of his patient's early efforts to learn to walk again. Newly operated on, the boy could not even lift his head. »
• « As a devout Jew, Paul was a zealous persecutor of the early Christians, until he was converted to the new faith by a vision sent to him by Jesus. »
• « The Breath had been our only home since I built it in the early 1980s in Saint John, one of the U.S. Virgin Islands. »