6 sentences with 'operator'
Example sentences and phrases with the word operator and other words derived from it.
• « Radio operator Jim Reynolds, an unassuming, smiling young man from California, 26 years old, who had just become engaged to be married. »
• « One was received at the library in the home town of a certain Navy radio operator, who had swum a long stretch of dangerous water at night and pulled Rickenbacker and Bartek's raft to a torpedo boat. »
• « So did former radio operator Lester Boutte of Metairie, Louisiana. »
• « Narkey Terry, a 26-year-old computer operator, was also up early. »
• « As a long-distance operator, I often have to make collect calls requested by inmates at a penitentiary. »