6 sentences with 'perceived'
Example sentences and phrases with the word perceived and other words derived from it.
• « My new situation changed the way I perceived work. »
• « However, Ford's heart was not always right. There was, likewise, that other facet that Reverend Marquis had perceived . . . as was the case with his anti-Semitism. »
• « It is even possible that certain echolocated objects may be perceived a little on the inside, given their relative transparency to sound. There is evidence that a dolphin "sees" the last thing a herdmate ate, because it detects its visceral hollows and measures their degree of repletion. Otherwise, it almost certainly notices clearly that the diver filming it has a platinum thigh prosthesis (metal returns much more of an echo than bone, it is "shinier"). »
• « From the depths of his mind an idea was emerging, which at last he perceived as a sudden outbreak. »
• « In the ancient world, the land was dominated by mounted warriors who were generally perceived as "barbarians" by the settled peoples of Mesopotamia to the west. »