7 sentences with 'become'
Example sentences and phrases with the word become and other words derived from it.
• « It is important not to let oneself become despondent, but the couple must cope with the emotional distress. »
• « The pain was starting to become intense, but a doctor said that since painkillers lower the pressure, I would have to manage without sedatives until the pressure stabilized. »
• « Satiated by a sense of omniscience, brilliant people can become addicted to risk, as happened to former Senator Gary Hart. »
• « Spain was determined to become the headquarters of the European Environmental Agency, which was to be established, and the local elections put Andalusia in the public eye. »
• « To become more visible, advises William Morin, ask to learn about other aspects of the business. If your boss says he can't spare you, suggest a "temporary exchange" with a colleague in another department. »
• « Chad planned to study engineering and become a car designer. »