6 sentences with 'thighs'
Example sentences and phrases with the word thighs and other words derived from it.
• « My horse was making its way through the thicket making small adjustments that I felt in my thighs. »
• « Leg push-ups (for the front of the thighs and buttocks): »
• « Leg lifts (for the back of the thighs and buttocks): Kneel on a towel and lean forward until your elbows are on the floor. »
• « The doctor's technique involved transplanting muscles from the patient's thighs to specific places on the face where they would allow the most natural expression possible. »
• « -Your wife's thighs are not a coronary risk; her abdomen is," Stamford explained. »