6 sentences with 'manipulated'
Example sentences and phrases with the word manipulated and other words derived from it.
• « In Ancient Rome, Galeano, physician to the gladiators in Pergamon, manipulated bones to get a writer out of cervicobrachial neuralgia. »
• « From 1922 to 1926 Mussolini and the Fascists manipulated the Italian parliament, intimidated political opponents or even had them assassinated, and finally succeeded in eliminating party politics and the free press. »
• « As I watched the manoeuvre from the passenger side, I instinctively manipulated the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. »
• « In this way, we lose objectivity and make decisions aimed at appeasing the person who has created the pressure... instead of doing the right thing. We then feel manipulated. »
• « How do you mitigate vulnerability? To begin with, think of times when you have given in to others or felt manipulated. »