6 sentences with 'unknown'
Example sentences and phrases with the word unknown and other words derived from it.
• « But how long is "eventually"? That unknown can stop one's heart when trying to keep - and should keep - one's cool. »
• « Actually, the number of magi is unknown. It has been estimated that there were between two and 12, although early Christian writers set their number at three, for three were the gifts they brought: gold, frankincense and myrrh. »
• « There was one contest that could launch even an unknown musician to success: the Van Cliburn. »
• « The exact origin of many races, such as the Egyptians and Sumerians, is still unknown. »
• « Now science is taking matters into its own hands, and may be able to make its mark in the unknown territory beyond life. »